Forumas.Fantastika.lt

It is currently 2024-03-19 9:50

All times are UTC+04:00

PostPosted: 2014-11-08 11:01 

Hello,

My name is Aleksandrs and I am from Riga, Latvia. Please, excuse my English, but I do not speak Lithuanian. I can speak Russian or Latvian as well.

I like Table-top RPG games and playing them more than 10 years. My everyday work requires me travel and sometimes live in other countries. When I was in Finland, I was introduced into Pathfinder society games. This is global campaign which is populated by players from all around the world. You play set of short (4-6 hours) scenarios in order to enjoy game and meet new people. Every scenario has a fixed reward, that is available to character upon successful quests completion.

Since 2010 I play PFS games locally in Riga, in Ropecon convention in Finland and online. I was organizing PFS games during Unicon in Riga this year. I am interested into getting more players into Society, since this benefit game development and me as player. Recently, my effort on advertising PFS in Latvia was recognized by Paizo and Organized Play coordinators and I got official title of Venture-Captain Latvia

I wiill be visiting Vilnius with my family as part of private trip next week (16.11 - 18.11) and I would like to meet other Pathfinder players in person, share the experience, speak about gaming in general and PFS related, might be even try to play short scenario. If you are willing to help me with that, it would be nice. I don't know, where do you have common meeting ground or any other facts about RPG community in Vilnius.

You can contact me:
Http://Facebook.com/Tiaburn
PfsLatvia@d20game.ru